The Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine introduced changes to the rules of crossing the borders of Ukrainian citizens.
In particular, the government approved the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine “On Amendments to the Rules of Crossing the State Border of Ukraine by Citizens”.
So, the Cabinet of Ministers has supported the introduction of amendments to the Government resolution on the rules for crossing the borders for children.
In particular, in the current decision on the rules for crossing the border, it is proposed to add the norm that the travel document for children is valid for the period for which it is issued.
In addition, the Cabinet authorized the members of the aircraft crew to accompany minors.
According to Art. 2 “On the order of departure from Ukraine and entry into Ukraine of citizens of Ukraine” minors of Ukraine leave Ukraine from the presence of a passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad, a diplomatic passport, an official passport, a travel document of a child issued to children under the age of 18 , or if they are inscribed in the passport of one of the parents, and in his escort.
In accordance with Clause 4 of the Rules of crossing the state border by citizens of Ukraine, approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 27.01.95 No. 57 (in the wording of the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 25.08.2010 № 724) Departure from Ukraine of citizens under 16 years of age , accompanied by one of the parents or other persons authorized by one of the parents for a notarized consent, carried out:
1) for a notarized consent of the second parent, indicating in it the state of travel and the corresponding time period of stay in this state, if the second parent is absent at the checkpoint;
2) without a notarized consent of the second parent:
if the second parent is an alien or stateless person, as evidenced by a record of the father in the child’s birth certificate, and which is absent from the checkpoint;
if in the passport of a citizen of Ukraine for traveling abroad with whom the citizen crosses the state border, who has not reached the age of 16, or a travel document of the child, there is a record of retirement to a permanent place of residence outside Ukraine or a note on taking on permanent consular registration at a diplomatic representation or consular office of Ukraine abroad;
in case of presentation of documents or their notarized copies:
– evidence of the death of the second parent;
– court decision on deprivation of parental rights of the second parent;
– a court decision declaring the second parent absent;
– a court decision declaring the second of the parents incapacitated;
– a court decision granting permission to leave Ukraine from a citizen who has not reached the age of 16 without the consent and support of the second parent;
– certificate of the birth of a child issued by the department for registration of acts of civil status, indicating the grounds for making information about the father in accordance with part one of Article 135 of the Family Code of Ukraine (during the departure of a child abroad, accompanied by a single mother);
– issued by the state executive service authority certificate of the existence of arrears of alimony payment, the aggregate amount of which exceeds the amount of the corresponding payments for six months.