The last few years, the Ukrainian financial services market is subject to constant fluctuations and risks. As a result, our clients have a lot of situations, in the resolution of which our lawyers are actively involved.
Our constant practice is connected with the current monitoring of the situation in Ukraine and at the international level. Our clients are sure that we always have all the information and tools to help them in the banking sector.
The experience of EMP partners with financial institutions and banking institutions gives us an absolute advantage in understanding the structure of the organization of international and national banks and financial corporations and respond to the sudden challenges our customers face.
Our financial and banking law services include:
- legal due diligence;
- consultations with respect to default situations, support for structuring debt transactions, transfer of receivables and payables, regulatory legal regulation of banking and financial activities;
- support of transactions for trade and project financing, and lending;
- preparation of loan agreements, development of financial transactions schemes;
- escort of international bond issues, including secured bonds, bank guarantees, opening of standby letters of credit and receipt of letters of confirmation;
- judicial practice in the field of credit and deposit disputes.