Object: university building
Location: in the central part of Kyiv along Victory Avenue near the KPU metro station (Kiev Polytechnic University)
Legal registration: The property is registered to a legal entity in the legal form of a private higher education institution.
Description of the object:
- A four-story three-span building with a mixed rectangular frame.
- Foundations rubble with a reinforced concrete belt.
- Columns, beams, floor panels – monolithic reinforced concrete, except for beams of the 1st and 4th floors, made of welded metal and plastered on a metal mesh, as well as columns of the 4th floor lined with bricks.
- Overlap above the 4th floor – from prefabricated reinforced concrete hollow-core panels. External walls – made of frame clay brick 51 cm thick. Lined with ceramic tiles.
- The building has all utilities: water supply, sewage.
- Ventilation, fire alarm. installation of telephones and local computer communications with outputs.
- An additional cable has been supplied for the electrical supply of electric boilers of installed capacity.
- The building has two stairwells connected by corridors.
- The building is equipped with an elevator.
- In the right and left wing there are sanitary units (toilets) on each floor.
- The roof is flat with a multilayer roll coating with rainfall.
- A cafe is located on the 4th floor.
- Under the lobby there is a basement where the heat point of the building is located.
Size: 60 meters long and 18.3 meters wide.
The total area of the building is 3600 square meters.
The area of the land by cadastre is 1108.61 square meters.
The cost of the property is 700 euros per square meter.
The total value of the property is 2.520.000 euros.